The Corporate Finance group specializes in providing comprehensive financial consulting services in Mergers and Acquisitions of Companies (M&A), Valuation (Fairness Opinion), Fundraising, Equity, and Debt Financing, and Liability Management, aiming at providing clients with value added solutions.
Banmerchant Corporate Finance carries out for each of their business cases a detailed diagnosis, with the objective of identifying the aspects that generate value for each one of the transactions to achieve the best solution for our clients.
Mergers and Acquisitions of Companies (M&A)
We advise the seller or buyer at every stage of the operation:
- Origination and/or identification of the target company
- Elaboration of the presentation prospect.
- Negotiation of price and conditions.
- Formalization of agreements.
- Implementation of business closure.
- Collaboration with legal advisors.
Restructuring of Liabilities
- Advisory to operationally profitable enterprises that present an inadequate financial structure.
- Analysis and study of financial viability.
- Negotiation of the best funding alternative according to the company’s cash flow, optimizing costs and guarantees.
- Evaluation of commercial and legal aspects implicit in debt situations.
- Onboarding of partners who contribute with capital, management, technology, and new markets.
Global M&A Partners
Banmerchant belongs to the Global M&A international network, specialized merger and acquisition consultants. With activity in 5 continents, it offers support and opportunities at a local and international level in the purchase and sale of private companies. This alliance makes us a great partner and advisor to those local companies looking for strategic international partners or seeking to buy companies abroad. Likewise, we are an excellent alternative for foreign companies that desire to acquire businesses in our country.